Saturday, March 04, 2006

Danley Sound Labs

I keep hearing about these amazing loudspeakers from Danley Sound Labs.  I keep reading rave reviews and articles just like this one; Danley Crosses The Bridge.

Also a recent thread on Church Sound Check discussion group revealed a heart for the Lord by this manufacturer and systems integrator partner dB Audio & Video president Mike Hedden.  

I can’t wait to hear a set of these speakers to experience for myself what I have been reading about.  Anyone else have any experience with these speakers?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ernie,
I have heard the Danley TH-115 Sub. It was impressive . I heard 4 of them under powered at the NSCA. We played an Annie Lennox song with some extreme low end. Let me tell you, Those subs are freaking loud. They rocked so much that we were getting a large crowd from all the other venders. I was in shock at the volume and low frequency they reproduced.