Friday, June 02, 2006

ONE YEAR CELEBRATION!

Yesterday made one year of existence for the Media Ministry blog.  What a ride!  This has been an amazing experience so far and I look to continue on.  I have met some incredibly gifted and talented people.  I have been opened up to a whole new community that I never knew existed before last year.  God has truly blessed me through this blog.  I have been told a couple of accounts of how this blog has been used by God in an awesome way that gave me chills.  I did not get to witness first hand what has transpired but just knowing that God is using you as an instrument of His will is more than enough.

Thanks to all my loyal readers.  I hope to never disappoint.  I pray to only get better.  I want to strive for excellence in all that I do for the glory of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Of course the first thing you notice is the drastic change in appearance of this site.  I thought the one year anniversary was a good a time as any.  Change is good!

Romans 2:29 (NLT)  29No, a true Jew is one whose heart is right with God. And true circumcision is not a cutting of the body but a change of heart produced by God’s Spirit. Whoever has that kind of change seeks praise from God, not from people.

Colossians 1:6 (NLT) 6This same Good News that came to you is going out all over the world. It is changing lives everywhere, just as it changed yours that very first day you heard and understood the truth about God’s great kindness to sinners.

Thank God for templates though.  Maybe some day this sound guy will learn code but it is not today.  I did do the banner image though so progress for me is hopeful. :>)

I pray that this blog will continue to be used as an instrument of God and that everyone that visits here will find encouragement, inspiration, knowledge or just the peace that you are not alone in going through the trials and tribulations of media and technology ministry.

Looking forward to another great year!

  

No comments: