Friday, July 07, 2006

Stay Tuned!

It seems that I can’t find the time to write lately.  When I do have a few moments I draw a blank on what to write.  I hope to change all of that soon with a series of posts on our philosophy on media ministry and a review of our concert series.  
Next week I will be attending Seminars 4 Worship in Charlotte, NC.  S4W in the past has been geared towards worship leaders but this year they have added many technology classes.  I’m going to check them out and let you know my experience with the new format.  The great thing is that one of my favorite song writers, Paul Baloche, will be there and leading worship on Monday night.  
If any of you are going to be there then leave a comment or send me an e-mail and we can get together for lunch or something.

No comments: