Thursday, February 22, 2007

Give It Away with Excellence

HT to MMI for both of these links. Today are two posts that speak to what my last post was about and about giving our best. I have written many times about striving for excellence and I could not have written any better than the post Christian Excellence. This is a blog that I have not read in the past but after reading this post I subscribed because Nathan Rice is dead on in his analysis.

Check out How Much Can We Give? by Craig Groeschel, Senior Pastor of Lifechurch.tv

Check out Christian Excellence by Nathan Rice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read over your "Give it away" post and I couldn't agree more. I wrote the original article because of how disgusted I had become with the attitude I keep running into at churches and in some parts of the Christian blogosphere. Glad to see lots of like minded people out there who share my same frustration and desire to see this junk attitude abolished!

Thanks man! You rock!

Nathan
http://www.nathanrice.org/

Ernie Stevenson said...

Amen brother and thank you too!