Thursday, November 17, 2005

Thankful for Anthony Coppedge & ChurchNerd

Many times I have made reference to Anthony Coppedge and his blog posts because they speak to me in this ministry.  I also want you to know of another great blog that I frequent and that is Church Nerd.  Whereas Anthony speaks to the human element often, Church Nerd speaks to the technical side more.  I’m fairly proficient on the technical side (media) but I’m weak on the people side (ministry).  I have learned a great deal from Anthony but I have also learned some great things from Church Nerd as well.  For example Anthony recently posted about building Tech Teams and Church Nerd turned me onto offering e-mail subscriptions through Feedblitz which you will see to the right.  (Sign up now):>)

One of the reasons I started this blog was to be able to write about my experiences and hopefully growth in this ministry.  I also wanted to help others along the way and be able to network with the people that are getting the job done.  Anthony and Church Nerd blogs are getting the job done by aiding me in technical ministry and by ministering to me with their knowledge and understanding.  

In this season of giving thanks I must say that I thank God for these two blogs.

I think I will post of more things that I’m thankful for in this ministry in the days to follow.  Let me know what you are thankful for in media ministry or in general.

THANKS!  

No comments: