Wednesday, May 09, 2007

New Creative Synergy Podcast

I had the opportunity to finally listen to the Creative Synergy Podcast Episode 5 on Church Copyright on my flight from Charlotte to Dallas today.

This podcast was full of great information. I realize now that I need to make some changes in the way I handle video clips.

What I found to be disturbing is that apparently that there are many pastors out there that have no problem breaking the law or having their media minsters break the law for an illustration. I'm thankful that when I know something is not covered under our license then my pastor finds another legal way to get his point across or uses another illustration.

Anthony Coppedge and Greg Atkinson are doing an excellent job with this production. I highly recommend downloading this podcast or if you detest iTunes like I do then they have an alternate download feed here.

No comments: