Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Feedback, Fusion 2007 & Homonymns

Just a few things that are going on:

  • I'm starting to post at what will soon be my permanent blogging interface. Check out http://mediaministry.wordpress.com/
  • I still looking for feedback on a couple of recent post. Check out this post and this post. On the latter post let me add that my domain name expires in August and I would prefer to transfer it to my next host. Any wisdom in this area?
  • I'm going to be at Fusion 2007 in Raleigh, NC for the rest of the week. If you are attending this conference or you are in the Raleigh area then drop me an email at techDOTministryATgmailDOTcom. We can get together for lunch or dinner.
  • Has anyone else noticed a serious problem with homonyms lately? You know, words that are spelled differently and have different meanings but sound exactly the same. Some examples that I have seen lately are: new for knew, hole for whole, no for know, won for one, piece for peace, there for their, to for too and scene for seen. It's almost an epidemic.

No comments: