Sunday, July 03, 2005

Anthony Coppedge

I have discovered Anthony Coppedge! I don't remember exactly the first time that I heard or read about Anthony Coppedge. It seems that all of sudden I was seeing many links to his website, articles in magazines and this week FSR Inc. sent me a product highlight written by no other than Anthony Coppedge.

I have checked out his web site and blog which are both very well designed by mpaq digital concepts. I believe it is one the best websites, visually, that I have ever seen. The website is a wealth of information and resources as well.

But most of all this guy is speaking my language. Anthony Coppedge is very insightful, knowledgeable and uses language that everyone can understand. From what I have read in many of his articles he is able to articulate, much better than I, exactly what I'm thinking.

I look forward to learning a great deal about using media in ministry from Anthony Coppedge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're too kind! Thanks, dude!

I just found your site today by following a link to a comment you posted on someone else's blog. Ain't technology cool? :)