Monday, January 29, 2007

Unsolicited Promotion of Audio Blogs

I read a lot of blogs. Most of them are technology or ministry based. I receive good information from most and hear inspiring stories. I often link to these blogs when something really speaks to me where I am at. The blogs that I want to bring to your attention today are not like the rest of the blogs that I subscribe to but I enjoy reading them just the same. These blogs are simply journals from people getting it done in audio ministry. They don't post often but when they do I enjoy relating to what they are going through and reading about their trials and their excitement as it relates to audio ministry. Check these out when you get a chance.

The Rotary Encoder

Going to 11

4 comments:

Wayner said...

Whoa! I literally choked on the whole-wheat Lean Pocket I was eating when I read this.

This is a double honor. First, to have my little blog recognized, much less even read by you, but also to be on the same post with Dave.

For the record though, I plug in mics and turn knobs on occasion. Dave is a genious and a master at his craft.

Ernie Stevenson said...

I love that humor as well!

The most important thing is that you and Dave are bothing offering of yourselves to serve our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in the area you are led. Keep it up!

Dave said...

Thanks for the link, Ernie! If I get a chance to make it out to Newspring for the Unleash conference, I'd love to hook up.

Ernie Stevenson said...

You are most welcome!
Sounds great! Hope to see you at Unleash.