Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Dealing With Burnout

As I have said before I wish I had known of the vast network of those serving in media and technical ministries last year when I was really struggling.  Anthony Coppedge has covered burnout in his last several posts and as usual he nails it.  In Part II Anthony states;

"Hi, I'm Anthony Coppedge, and I'm a recovering church staff burnout person. Not only have I personally experienced burnout, but I have been a leading contributor of burnout to volunteers while I served at one of the three churches where I was on staff."

Last year I was in total burnout and through reading these posts I have come to realize that I’m now contributing to burnout.  Thanks to Anthony I now have a plan of action of dealing with this issue.  Thanks Anthony!


Check out the following post:

Dealing with Tech Arts Burnout! - Part I

Dealing with Tech Arts Burnout! - Part II

Dealing with Tech Arts Burnout! - Part III

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad my experiences and my writing are helping others where I blew it.

Blessings,

Anthony