Sunday, June 12, 2005

Behind the Wheel Again

Let me tell you right now how much more joyful life is when you are in the will of God. My frown has been turned upside down. It has been several months since I enjoyed worship services like I did today. Today I actually heard the lyrics to "That's Why We Praise Him" by Tommy Walker. The chorus goes like this:

And that's why we praise Him,
That's why we sing
That's why we offer Him our everything
That's why we bow down and worship this King
'Cause He gave His everything
'Cause He gave His everything.

At anytime we are not giving God our everything then we are robbing God of the praise and glory He so richly deserves. 'Cause He gave His everything.

A few people asked me today how it felt to be back doing sound or media as a whole. I had to say that it just feels right. I believe that when you are doing what God wants you to do then it is right. I love being behind the wheel, so to speak, of the audio mixing console; the sound board. Being used of God to make voices and instruments lifted up in praise to Him is a great honor. May I never stray from the path of God's will again.

No comments: