Thursday, June 02, 2005

Communications

The Lord has really impressed upon me the need for clear, effective communications. I'm not talking about media though. Success of any ministry team is how they communicate. I have not been good at this in the past. Instead of going to the source of problems to resolve it in a Christ-like manner I have become very angry to the point that I walked out on my team. Although there are problems that still need to be resolved, I pray that the Lord gives me the correct words to say that I may be the leader He wants me to be. I pray that the Holy Spirit speaks through me to show another leader exactly how he is affecting our church. I pray that through this communication that I grow a relationship with my brother and with God. Hopefully a better relationship with this leader will enable us together to show our church what can be done with media to communicate the Word of God.

No comments: